We are hiring an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join our team in Providence!
Where you work is as important as the work you do! When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than Athena. We aim to be the employer of choice, come work for a company that offers great benefits.
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance among the lowest employee contributions in the state (Employee Contributions as low as $12.00 for singles & $39.00 for families)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Athena Health Care Systems, based in Connecticut, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest and most respected operators of skilled nursing centers in Southern New England. By enhancing the quality of life and quality of our environments, we have made our managed facilities a better place for our residents to live and a better place for employees to work.
- Track daily census, daily deposits, and perform monthly reconciliation
- Track and process all documents necessary for all billing
- Responsible for assisting with all collections
- Work with families, attorneys, and agencies to process Medicaid applications
- Assist with HMS Audits
- Good communication, organizational, telephone and computer skills
- And other duties as assigned
Must have as a minimum two (2) years’ experience in bookkeeping or accounting practice. Experience in health care preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Athena Health Care Systems and its managed centers follow federal and state mandatory guidelines regarding staff vaccinations; our vaccination policy requires all newly hired staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved exemption from Athena, except where prohibited by state law.
Location: 99 Hillside Avenue, Providence, Rhode Island 02906
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
|Job Category||Accounts Receivable, Finance|