We are hiring for a Per-Diem Certified Occupational Therapist (COTA) to join our team in Ridgefield!
Hiring for Per-Diem coverage with potential opportunity to grow with the department.
Where you work is as important as the work you do! When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than Athena. Not only do we continually strive to be the best in the care and services we provide to our patients and their families, but we also aim to be the employer of choice.
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance among the lowest employee contributions in the state (Employee Contributions as low as $12.00 for singles & $39.00 for families)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Athena Health Care Systems, based in Connecticut, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest and most respected operators of skilled nursing centers in Southern New England. By enhancing the quality of life and quality of our environments, we have made our managed facilities a better place for our residents to live and a better place for employees to work.
- Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Current licensure by the applicable state agency. Current membership in professional organizations preferred.
- Two years of clinical experience preferred.
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant from an accredited program.
- CEU’s per state licensure requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Athena Health Care Systems and its managed centers follow federal and state mandatory guidelines regarding staff vaccinations; our vaccination policy requires all newly hired staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved exemption from Athena, except where prohibited by state law.
Location: 642 Danbury Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Skilled nursing facility
- Per-Diem with opportunity for future growth
- COTA license (Required)
Work Location: In person