- Must be a registered certified nurse aide in accordance with the laws of this state.
- CPR certification is preferred, but not necessary.
- High school diploma or its equivalent preferred.
- General work experience in long-term care is preferred, but not necessary.
- Meet the nursing and rehabilitation needs of each resident.
- Participate in planning and following current resident care plan on all residents under his/her care.
- Complete resident assignments effectively and promptly.
- Observe changes in resident conditions and promptly report them.
- Document accurately and completely.
- Meet personal grooming needs for each resident.
- Promptly answer call lights and assure that all are placed within reach of the resident.
- Assure the resident care areas are left clean and in an orderly manner.
- Contribute to and promote positive resident and family relations.
- Follow facility policy and procedures.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such actions.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with appropriate personnel regarding emergency situations.
- Must have knowledge of restorative nursing and rehabilitation policies and utilize appropriately.
- Competitive and Weekly Pay
- Holiday and Overtime Pay for Hourly Employees
- 401(k) with Employer Match for All Team Members
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Exclusive Employer Discount Program
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health insurance among the lowest employee contributions in the state (Employee Contributions as low as $12.00 for singles & $39.00 for families)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Differential pay
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekends as needed
- CNA (Required)
Work Location: In person
|Job Category||Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA, Nursing|