Looking for a leader with a DYNAMIC personality..Come join our growing team! We are a 4.5 star rated agency and have successfully completed our CHAPS survey.
Must have home care experience
Athena Health Care Systems, based in CT, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout CT, MA and RI, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest managers of skilled nursing facilities.
Athena Health Care Systems has bought Athena Home Care of Ma. and is looking for a qualified, experienced health care leader to join our team! We are a growing, medical-based, certified home health agency engaged in fostering excellence in our clinicians with the goal of providing outstanding patient care with positive outcomes. If leading health care teams is your passion… come grow with us!
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive and generous benefits package, which includes paid time off, health, dental, and 401-K matching and life insurance.
Health Insurance starting at $12 per week.
* Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers and patients.
* Accountable for the care and outcomes that his/her staff is providing.
* Meets weekly with case management clinicians to review patient caseloads, assess the quality of care, coordination of all disciplines involved and appropriate allocation of services.
* Mentors new clinicians and participates in onboarding.
* Performs joint visits with clinicians as a means of assessing clinical ability to manage patient care needs, leading to excellent patient outcomes.
* Education of clinicians in accurate Oasis documentation.
* Analyzes patient data by clinician, noting trends and working with clinician to optimize patient outcomes.
* Ensures fair and consistent treatment of all clinicians relative to caseloads, productivity, and geography.
* Approves weekly payroll and ensures return of documentation in a timely manner per policy.
* Collaborates with scheduling and performance improvement as team members to assist in managing his/her clinicians.
* Operationalizes agency goals within the scope of responsibility of the Clinical Supervisor role.
* Assists with IDT meeting agendas and education.
* Participates in the Agency’s QAPI.
* Other duties as assigned
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
* Must possess current RN licensure from the state of Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.
* Must possess current, valid driver’s license.
* Possess working knowledge of regulatory requirements of third-party payors and Medicare COPs.
* Must have demonstrated competence and satisfactory performance with direct patient care in a community health or med/surg setting for a minimum of 3 years.
* One year of supervisory experience preferred.
* Oasis / home care experience required.
* Must have demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.