Now hiring RN Charge Nurses to join our team in Middletown, CT!!!
Full Time / Part Time / Per Diem Positions Available!
Where you work is as important as the work you do!
When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than Athena. Not only do we continually strive to be the best in the care and services we provide to our patients and their families, but we also aim to be the employer of choice.
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance among the lowest employee contributions in the state (Employee Contributions as low as $12.00 for singles & $39.00 for families)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Athena Health Care Systems, based in Connecticut, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest and most respected operators of skilled nursing centers in Southern New England. By enhancing the quality of life and quality of our environments, we have made our managed facilities a better place for our residents to live and a better place for employees to work.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Participates in in-service training as requested.
- Nursing experience in long-term care preferred, but not necessary.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited school of nursing or college.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Athena Health Care Systems and its managed centers follow federal and state mandatory guidelines regarding staff vaccinations; our vaccination policy requires all newly hired staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved exemption from Athena, except where prohibited by state law.
Location: 30 Boston Road, Middletown, Connecticut 06457
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Expected hours: 8 – 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
Work Location: In person
|Job Category||Nursing, Registered Nurse - RN|