PURPOSE OF YOUR POSITION
The primary purpose of your position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
A minimum of two (2) years experience in a clerical position, or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college, is preferred. Must have a working knowledge of filing and respect for confidentiality.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate telephone switchboard.
- Utilize proper phone etiquette.
- Receive and direct all persons entering the facility to appropriate areas.
- Responsible for general typing and secretarial functions.
- Distribute paychecks per policy and procedure.
- Is responsible to receive and direct incoming mail and deliveries appropriately.
Please contact Elaine D’Autorio/HR at 203-426-5847 for more information.