Timely and accurate completion of visit documentation. Adhere to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) privacy policies and procedures. Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to clients, families and employees. Maintain positive working relationships with clients, client families, ACTG staff, community providers and referral sources. Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Assist with Toileting
- Skin care to maintain the health of the skin
- Range of motion (ROM) and muscle strengthening exercises to maintain an optimal level of functioning
- Respiratory assistance
- Transfers and ambulation
- Bathing, grooming and hair washing necessary for personal hygiene
- Turning and position of the client(s)
- Prompting patient to take medication.
- Application and maintenance of prosthetics and orthotics
- Dressing or undressing of the client(s)
- Assistance with eating, meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Accompanying to medical appointments
- Assisting, monitoring or prompting the client to complete the above items
- Redirection, monitoring and observation that are integral part of a personal care plan in the above items
- Redirection and intervention for behavior, including observation and monitoring
- Interventions for seizure disorders if the client has had a seizure in the past three (3) months
- Incidental household services that are an integral part of a personal care plan in the above items
- Appropriate reporting of changes in client status.
Please contact Stacey Bickford at 860.751.3620 for more information.