We are hiring for an OT – come join the Team!
Please contact Crista Hernan at 860-751-3620 for more information. This position may be stationed in Torrington, CT.
Where you work is as important as the work you do! When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than Athena. Not only do we continually strive to be the best in the care and services we provide to our patients and their families, but we also aim to be the employer of choice.
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance among the lowest employee contributions in the state (Employee Contributions as iow as $12.00 for singles & $39.00 for families)
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Athena Heath Care Systems, based in Connecticut, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest and most respected operators of skilled nursing centers in Southern New England. By enhancing the quality of life and quality of our environments, we have made our managed facilities a better place for our residents to live and a better place for employees to work.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Dynamic individual with excellent customer service skills who can multitask and work well under pressure.
- Positive attitude, great communication, follow-up, detail oriented, and organizational skills.
- One (2) years of prior OT experience, preferred.
- Must possess, OT License or equivalent, bachelor’s preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Athena Health Care Systems and its managed centers follow federal and state mandatory guidelines regarding staff vaccinations; our vaccination policy requires all newly hired staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved exemption from Athena, except where prohibited by state law.