RN Supervisors needed for Weekends and Evenings. Part time!
Where you work is as important as the work you do! When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than Cherrybrook. Not only do we continually strive to be the best in the care and services we provide to our patients and their families, but we also aim to be the employer of choice.
- Shift differentials
- Vacation and Personal Time
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a RN in this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must possess accurate and comprehensive assessment skills.
- Must be familiar with drug actions and interactions.
- Must have knowledge of restorative nursing and rehabilitation policies and utilizes appropriately.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Must be knowledgeable in the Privacy Rule and ensure all staff comply with facility privacy practices policies and procedures.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to appropriate personnel regarding emergency situations.
- Must have as a minimum, one (1) year experience in a hospital, long-term care facility or other related health care facility is preferable.
- Must have training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited school of nursing, college or university. Must be CPR certified.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Cherrybrook follows federal and state mandatory guidelines regarding staff vaccinations; our vaccination policy requires all newly hired staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved exemption from Cherrybrook, except where prohibited by state law.
Location: 102 Dyer Avenue, Canton, Connecticut 06019
Job Type: Part-time
|Job Category||Nursing, Supervisor|