We are hiring for a Nursing Scheduler to join our team in Webster!
Where you work is as important as the work you do! When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than Athena. Not only do we continually strive to be the best in the care and services we provide to our patients and their families, but we also aim to be the employer of choice.
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance among the lowest employee contributions in the state (Employee Contributions as low as $12.00 for singles & $39.00 for families)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Athena Health Care Systems, based in Connecticut, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest and most respected operators of skilled nursing centers in Southern New England. By enhancing the quality of life and quality of our environments, we have made our managed facilities a better place for our residents to live and a better place for employees to work.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, basic computer skills and mathematical ability.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Is proficient in composition of written communication.
Minimum one (1) year experience in clerical. On-the-job training provided in scheduling.
High School graduate preferred. Preferably a CNA.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Athena Health Care Systems and its managed centers follow federal and state mandatory guidelines regarding staff vaccinations; our vaccination policy requires all newly hired staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved exemption from Athena, except where prohibited by state law.
Location: 751 School Street, Webster, Massachusetts 01570
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
|Job Category||Nursing, Scheduler|