- Coordinates the day to day functions of the nursing activities regarding MMQ’s in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
- Educates nursing department personnel relative to MMQ documentation.
- Completes MMQ turn around documents and submits them in a timely manner per State guidelines.
- Performs ongoing audits of all nursing personnel documentation to ensure required documentation is present in the medical records.
- Reviews, revises, and/or develops forms for documentation in the residents’ medical records.
- Interfaces with the finance department as needed to ensure maximum reimbursement.
- Participates in surveys (inspections) and audits made by authorized government agencies.
Participates in the performance improvement process regarding documentation and reimbursement issues.
Please contact Mike Bell at 978.373.1131 for more information.
|Job Category||MMQ, Nursing|