PURPOSE OF YOUR POSITION
The primary purpose of your position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Laundry Department, in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility and as may be directed by the Supervisor/Administrator, to assure that the laundry department is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
A minimum of one (1) year experience in laundry operations preferred.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet the laundry needs of the facility.
- Ensure laundry process completion and delivery of adequate linen levels, in a timely way.
- Assure that all laundry machinery, equipment are in a safe and efficient working condition.
- Maintains chemicals under safe conditions at all times.
- Remove torn, worn, soiled linen or clothing from inventory.
- Mend and iron as necessary.
Please contact Courtney Harner at 508-746-4343 for more information.