PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for coordinating the clinical services provided to hospice patients and policies. Provides leadership and management of identified IDT to assure that clinical care is provided according to policies and procedures, following state and federal regulations.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience in clinical supervision, prior hospice experience.
- Hospice certification preferred.
- Current MA RN license.
- Coordinates clinical services to patients/families.
- Coordinates and participates in the IDT. Develops the Plan of Care with the IDT and evaluates its effectiveness.
- Provides training and coaching to IDT members.
- Supervises RN’s, LPN’s, SW’s, Chaplains, and HA’s.
- Manages time/schedule of employees
- Ensures staffing ratios to meet the needs of the patients.
- Assures the accuracy and correction of clinical records is maintained per policies and regulation and participates in audits/reviews as needed.
- Responsible for on-call schedule
Please contact Jimmy Wilson at 860-751-3970 for more information.
|Job Category||Clinical Director, Hospice, Nursing|