The Management Minutes Questionnaire (MMQ) Nurse will be responsible to coordinate the MMQ process, including submission of quarterly documentation to the State in a timely manner. The MMQ Nurse will report directly to the Director of Nursing Services. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the day to day functions of the nursing activities regarding MMQ’s in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
- Educates nursing department personnel relative to MMQ documentation.
- Completes MMQ turn around documents and submits them in a timely manner per State guidelines.
- Performs ongoing audits of all nursing personnel documentation to ensure required documentation is present in the medical records.
- Reviews, revises, and/or develops forms for documentation in the residents’ medical records.
- Interfaces with the finance department as needed to ensure maximum reimbursement.
- Participates in surveys (inspections) and audits made by authorized government agencies.
Please contact Shannon Herzig at 413.584.8457 for more information.