PURPOSE OF YOUR POSITION
The primary purpose of your position is to provide assistance in all dining services functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dining services policies and procedures.
None. On-the-job training is provided.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow therapeutic diet cards as ordered by the physician.
- Ensure proper serving temperature of the food and beverages.
- Assure delivery on a timely basis.
- Maintains visual appeal of the food and emphasis on the use of garnishes.
- Adhere to daily nourishment list and stock nourishment stations.
- Assist the cook in monitoring of meal serving times.
- Adhere to sanitation and storage policy and procedure.
- Audit menus and maintain adequate count.
Please contact Robert Michael at 203-426-5847 for more information.
|Job Category||Dining Services|