We are looking for skilled CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistant) for various shifts and hours, to become a part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. Our CNAs interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff. Your daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to patients (bathing, toileting, feeding, grooming, etc.) as directed by the RN or LPN in charge. Your role will be to maintain patient comfort and safety. You’ll also need to follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards. A CNA adheres to our center’s mission with complete regard for the dignity of each person.
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to handle multiple tasks safely and effectively
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy (“bedside manner”)
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations with a cool head