PURPOSE OF YOUR POSITION
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as may be directed by the licensed staff nurse.
- Must be a registered certified nurses’ aide in accordance with laws of this state.
- CPR certification preferred, but not necessary.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- General work experience in long-term care preferred but not necessary.
- Meet the nursing and rehabilitation needs of each resident.
- Participate in planning and following current resident care plan on all residents under his/her care.
- Complete residents assignments effectively and promptly.
- Observe changes in resident conditions and promptly report them.
- Document accurately and completely.
- Meet personal grooming needs for each resident.
- Promptly answer call lights and assure that all are placed within the reach of the resident.
- Assure the resident care areas are left clean and in an orderly manner.
- Methods of identification of residents are maintained. Maintain that all residents are appropriately identified (i.e., I.D. bracelets, etc.).
Please contact Rachelle Ibbitson at 508-927-3313 for more information.