Certified Medical Technician (CMT) needed!
Please contact Yesenia Vargas at 401-438-7020 for more information.
Where you work is as important as the work you do! When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than Athena. Not only do we continually strive to be the best in the care and services we provide to our patients and their families, but we also aim to be the employer of choice.
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance among the lowest employee contributions in the state (Employee Contributions as low as $12.00 for singles & $39.00 for families)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Athena Health Care Systems, based in Connecticut, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest and most respected operators of skilled nursing centers in Southern New England. By enhancing the quality of life and quality of our environments, we have made our managed facilities a better place for our residents to live and a better place for employees to work.
- Communicates effectively with staff members, residents, visitors, and families.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of leadership principles.
- Responsible for general cleanliness of work area and medicine cart, basic nursing care, administration and documentation of medications, to meet resident needs with an awareness of cost containment.
- Implements and maintains positive guest relations with all residents, staff, families, visitors, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a state approved geriatric nursing assistant program.
- Current certification as a C.N.A./C.M.A. with current registry status.
- Current Medicine Aide certification.
- Successful completion of orientation and training.
- A genuine interest in geriatric nursing care.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Athena Health Care Systems and its managed centers follow federal and state mandatory guidelines regarding staff vaccinations; our vaccination policy requires all newly hired staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved exemption from Athena, except where prohibited by state law.